West Virginia Lawyer Provides Comprehensive Support to Clients
Barboursville advocate handles family law matters and other concerns
Someone who seeks the assistance of a lawyer deserves a highly skilled professional who is determined to help them achieve their goals. I am attorney Amy Herrenkohl and I am an accomplished West Virginia attorney who has delivered strong results to clients in family law matters and various other types of legal challenges over the past 30 years. With offices in Barboursville and Beckley, my firm, Herrenkohl Law Office, advises clients on divorce, personal injury claims, elder law concerns and employment disputes. No matter how complex your issue might seem, I’ll give you the information you need to make smart choices and the assertive advocacy that is often required to secure a favorable result.
Experienced attorney delivers strong representation in negotiations and court
Since 1995, my firm has built an exceptional reputation throughout the area because I am an:
- Aggressive litigator — If you’re involved in a legal conflict such as a divorce or personal injury claim, the outcome could have a significant effect on your life for years to come. There’s usually just one chance to get the best possible result, so I advocate aggressively for my clients in order to allow them to emerge in as strong a position as possible.
- Innovative thinker — Each legal matter presents its own set of facts and challenges. You can count on me to develop effective strategies and pursue creative solutions based on your particular needs.
- Compassionate counselor — Family law issues and other legal matters can be extremely emotional. My firm helps clients overcome difficult obstacles and handles disputes that arise so that you can concentrate on what’s most important.
The attorney you choose to represent you makes a difference. Clients of my firm benefit from my knowledge of relevant laws and southern West Virginia courts developed over a period of more than 30 years.
Firm assists with injury claims, elder law issues and employment matters
My firm assists clients from Cabell, Raleigh, Fayette, Mason, Putnam, Wayne, Lincoln and Nicholas counties in legal matters relating to:
- Family law — For all types of family law concerns, including divorces and conflicts over child custody and property division, I provide knowledgeable, compassionate guidance and aim for a solution that allows you to move forward with the next chapter of your life.
- Personal injury — If you’ve suffered an injury in a slip and fall incident, due to a defective product or as a result of medical malpractice, my personal injury firm battles to maximize your compensation from the liable parties.
- Auto accidents — My firm advocates on behalf of people hurt in auto accidents and other types of vehicle collisions, including those involving trucks and motorcycles.
- Elder law — Seniors face a wide range of challenges, and my experience with estate planning and other elder law issues such as Medicaid planning helps West Virginians prepare for what’s ahead. Whether you’re unsure about long term care funding or seek counsel on a matter related to wills and probate, I will answer your questions.
- Employment law — When someone faces workplace discrimination or another form of mistreatment on the job, my background in employment law helps me pursue justice for them.
Whatever type of legal counsel you require, I will work with you one-on-one to address all of your questions and concerns.
Contact a dedicated West Virginia lawyer to discuss your legal challenge
Herrenkohl Law Office represents West Virginia clients in family law proceedings and other types of legal matters. Please call 304-948-5860 or contact me online to schedule a consultation regarding your particular issue. I have offices in Barboursville and Beckley.