Amy Martin Herrenkohl
- General Civil Practice/Injury Litigation
- Family Law
- Estate Law
- Commercial Law
- Real Estate
Amy Martin Herrenkohl has practiced law in the Huntington, WV, area since 1990.
She works with both trial and appellate cases on the state and federal level. Her experience includes the Ohio Appellate System, West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals and the United States District Court Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Prior to opening Herrenkohl Law Office in 1995, she worked with Morrone Law Office and with Wood, Grim & Delp where she focused on general civil liability and insurance defense.
- West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, West Virginia
- J.D. - 1990
- Marshall University, Huntington, West Virginia
- West Virginia, 1990
- Ohio, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- Barboursville Rotary
Current Employment Position
- Morrone Law Office
- Wood, Grim & Delp
- Cabell County Bar Association, Member
- West Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- BNI (Business Network International), Member
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation