West Virginia Defective Products Lawyer Takes on Negligent Manufacturers
Firm in Barboursville and Beckley pursues compensation for victims of faulty items
Though you likely don’t think about it much, making it through the day safely depends on numerous companies who make the products we use and consume. Whether you’re driving your car, preparing a meal or taking medication, serious harm could ensue if a manufacturer failed to do their job correctly. If you have been hurt by a defective product, Herrenkohl Law Office can help. From my offices in Barboursville and Beckley, I fight on behalf of southern West Virginia residents who seek reimbursement for the medical bills, lost wages and other expenses caused by negligent businesses. With more than 25 years of legal experience, I know how to take on even the biggest companies and win.
Litigator handles cases stemming from dangerous consumer products
In my personal injury practice, I handle a full range of product liability matters, including those that arise from injuries related to:
- Vehicles — Cars and trucks are sophisticated machines that rely on thousands of parts to work as intended at all times. Should you suspect that a poorly made vehicle or part factored into the crash that injured you, I can consult with experts to identify if a product liability claim is warranted.
- Medical devices — Headlines about defective hip implants and other faulty medical devices highlight the serious harm that results when manufacturers don’t live up to their legal responsibility. My firm documents the additional harm and cost faced by victims of these dangerous items.
- Household appliances — Malfunctions in everyday items, particularly ones that use electricity, could inflict serious harm on unsuspecting users. In these cases, my firm investigates where the error originated and takes action against the negligent party.
- Products for babies and children — Parents and grandparents trust that toys and other items purchased for infants and children are safe, but sometimes this is not the case. I will examine the circumstances and consult with experts in order to get you compensation.
- Pharmaceuticals — The medications that are prescribed to heal us can be very dangerous if they are not made correctly or if the label omits key information. If you or a loved one suffered a serious adverse reaction after taking a prescription drug or over-the-counter medicine, my firm will advise on your legal options.
My firm is committed to identifying the cause of a harmful product flaw and holding the liable party accountable. Problems can occur during the design stage, the manufacturing process or when the product’s label or manual is being written. No matter what led to your injury, I am ready to help you pursue justice.
Product liability attorney assists people with all types of injuries
Defective products can cause all types of injuries, such as burns, broken bones, traumatic brain injuries and damage to internal organs. In some instances, a tainted medication or faulty vehicle part could be fatal. When you meet with me, I will discuss the legal standards that apply to your case and the evidence that could be crucial in proving your claim. Whether your matter is decided in court or during settlement negotiations, I will press for a resolution that fairly addresses the harm you endured.
Contact a West Virginia lawyer for a free consultation about a defective product claim
Herrenkohl Law Office assists West Virginians who have been harmed by defective products. Please call 304-948-5860 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation. My offices are in Barboursville and Beckley.